Monday, September 14, 2009

Taking the Blackboard Tutorial

Finally took the On-line Blackboard Tutorial. It was interesting, but painfully slow compared to the classroom version that I took several years ago before taking my first online class. My only real ah-ha was that someone could develop an automated course that was so difficult to navigate. The screens shots included in the course were microscopic. Without Zoomtext, I would not have been able to complete the course. The test had its own challenges. Finding the popups was not fun. I did not realize the little screens were there at first. This one was not designed for the visually impaired. Grin. Ah well.

My other feedback on the tutorial is that it is painful repetition for those of use who have taken multiple courses so far. I almost missed doing the assignment because I thought I already had credit for the tutorial. But it is done and in before Monday night. All is good in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment